- Looking for mentors. Hi, I used to be very good in coding DS/Algo. I was a blue coder in TopCoder and participated in ACM-ICPC etc. All these happened during college. I passed out of college 10 years ago! I had an injury in my bottom spinal cord and after 15 years of physiotherapy and pain killer tablets I am finally
- Microsoft Commerce and Ecosystems Offer Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out if I should take an intern offer to go to a team within the "Commerce and Ecosystems" product group under the Azure umbrella at Microsoft. I'm a Junior at college, with a previous summer internship at Amazon and a return offer to go back this summer. I was think
- New May 2020 grad looking FT referrals Hello, I am currently a Senior graduating in May 2020 looking for FT positions thru referral for any FAANG or mid tier companies, really just open to everything and any location as long as it is in the US. Currently based in Houston TX. past expierence I have is working in the Development departme
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft offer Seattle. 8years work exp. Master's from.top 5 engineering college in US How much should my base/ stocks/ signing bonus look like? Azure group. HR is expecting me to spit the numbers first.
- Choosing between two offers Have two offers, and am very confused between the two. I just graduated college and am not sure what to prioritize in early career. Offer A is at one of Amazon/Microsoft, where I am on an internal team but am working with seemingly relevant technology. However, I may not have as much development wo
- vote Jump to g/fb only for the money ? Should I jump ship to g/fb only for the money? I am currently doing very well at msft. Top performer on the team recognized by skip and her manager. High impact project visible to VPs. Already a tech lead <2 yrs after college. Business grp is company's strategic focus (think Azure). Meanwhile I am