- Pivotal Offer Hi, i have a potential offer from Pivotal. I see the layoff news, is it worth pursuing? The recruiter said the new role is approved by vmware.
- link Pivotal Layoff Is this true https://www.businessinsider.com/pivotal-layoffs-vmware-open-letter-dell-2019-11 Is the acquisition by VMware one of the primary reasons for the layoffs?
- Uber Devs - My team is hiring! Hello Uber Devs, Sorry to hear about the layoffs. We are looking for smart, passionate, self-driven individuals to help build our next generation SaaS platform. We at VMware are hiring both Sr. Frontend/Fullstack as well as backend engineers. These positions are based in our Palo Alto campus. Pleas
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Got an offer from VMware as SDET (QE).Is it good to go. As I heard there will be frequent layoff. Hi I got offer in VMware as SDET. Is it good to go. Because I see lot of news states VMware do layoff every Jan.
- VMWare cuts? Saw some news that VMWare made some layoffs yesterday. Anyone have scope to function/locations? Seeing reports of Ireland, Bangalore, MA, CO, Palo Alto...
- VMWare R&D I was recently offered a position at VMWare with R&D for Workspace ONE Intelligence. Can any VMWare employees provide insight into this? Solid/stable product? I know that VMWare has annual layoffs since Dell is the majority share holder...