- Best laptops for professional Architects A friend of mine is looking to buy a new laptop for her professional needs. She will use Adobe Photoshop, Autocad, Revit, Illustrator, Sketchup on a daily basis. Can someone suggest a powerful laptop suitable for the purpose.
- Dead-End developer; 10 to 20 year industry trends Looking back, there were some smart and not so smart moves for software industry professionals to take their careers. Dedicating your time to becoming the number 1 Adobe Flash developer is not one of the smart moves. Desktop applications have seen a hefty decrease with web based applications replaci
- Adobe Analytics & DMP Sales Can anyone provide insight on working at Adobe selling their analytics platform or data management platform? I hear great things about their solution. Looking for sr sales role or director level position. I’m an award winning sales professional with over 100% market growth in analytics sales 5-yea
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Selling myself to sell others Translation - I’m interviewing for professional services sales roles Curious if any folks have insight on the interview process at AWS, MSFT or Adobe. What should I expect? Anything specific to prepare for? I’m targeting service sales roles at those 3 companies specifically. I already have the ini
- What are the learning resources available in your company In adobe, safari online learning is free. There are reimbursement for college tuition (acquired while working) , book club( free technical books)and a professional development funds for reimbursement for books and conference expenses. How are the other companies with respect to this.