- Referral Request Can someone please provide me referral for any of these following companies? #Airbnb #Apple #Dropbox #Google #LinkedIn #Lyft #Microsoft #Oracle #Uber #Twitter #Facebook #Instagram #Salesforce #Square #Tesla #Amazon #Adobe #Twitch #eBay #VMWare #Twillio #DataBricks #Box #Square https://repher.me/r/
- Requesting referrals - Expedia, Adobe, FAANG, open to start-ups and others Fairly recent grad in Seattle, graduated June 2018 with CS degree, about 1 YOE most professional experience with Android, some with web development, decent amount of personal projects in web development and misc other dabblings including compilers. Open to Android dev or backend web development. Fo
- Best laptops for professional Architects A friend of mine is looking to buy a new laptop for her professional needs. She will use Adobe Photoshop, Autocad, Revit, Illustrator, Sketchup on a daily basis. Can someone suggest a powerful laptop suitable for the purpose.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Help A New Grad Evaluate Offers Hey Blinders, I have really appreciated being able to gather insights from folks with more experience in tech here to help me along my own journey in the industry, so, first of all, thank you! With all the advice etc. I've gotten on here and elsewhere, I'm now in the process of deciding between 4 g
- Dead-End developer; 10 to 20 year industry trends Looking back, there were some smart and not so smart moves for software industry professionals to take their careers. Dedicating your time to becoming the number 1 Adobe Flash developer is not one of the smart moves. Desktop applications have seen a hefty decrease with web based applications replaci
- Adobe Analytics & DMP Sales Can anyone provide insight on working at Adobe selling their analytics platform or data management platform? I hear great things about their solution. Looking for sr sales role or director level position. I’m an award winning sales professional with over 100% market growth in analytics sales 5-yea
- Selling myself to sell others Translation - I’m interviewing for professional services sales roles Curious if any folks have insight on the interview process at AWS, MSFT or Adobe. What should I expect? Anything specific to prepare for? I’m targeting service sales roles at those 3 companies specifically. I already have the ini
- What are the learning resources available in your company In adobe, safari online learning is free. There are reimbursement for college tuition (acquired while working) , book club( free technical books)and a professional development funds for reimbursement for books and conference expenses. How are the other companies with respect to this.