- Should I take a contract job with FB or convert to full time with Uber I am currently interviewing with FB for a contract position and their hourly rate is much higher than my current position. However, the team here at Uber is converting me to full time. It isn’t a guarantee that FB will offer a full time position after the contract ends, but if they do, I’m sure the
- uber relocation package to cash Got Uber offer, and it provide a relocation package. Can I ask for cash only instead of using a contract relocation company like MoveGuides ?
- Which company sponsor master degrees for employees? I heard Uber, FB/G do. Can someone tell me what the process is like? Do you need to sign a contract to stay at the company for X years after completing the degree or something like that?
- Contract at non- tech vs full time at start- up Would you choose contract ( maybe to hire in 6 months or so) position at “digital” department of non- tech ( but big and stable company) or full-time at the few years old startup. Compensation wise - contract ( hourly) will be bigger than base salary at full time. Startup gives some stock options, b
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass
- Need someone to take over NEMA aptmt lease (near Uber + Twitter) Hi everyone, if you work at Twitter or Uber, or you want to live in SoMa for a startup or what not, I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment lease at NEMA (https://www.rentnema.com/) apartments. Flexible move-in date, with the contract ending at August 2019 (so currently 9 months lease). I
- Resume advice: framing unusual Edu & Exp I have some unusual educational creds and work experience. What's the best way to frame these in a 1-page resume to clear recruiter screens and get a phone screen? 1. I'm doing a part-time MSc in Soft Eng from Oxford. It's a classroom program for professionals, and I use my vacation time to attend