- Uber Freight? Anyone have any insights on Uber Freight? Particularly senior leadership. Work culture, traction, how independent it truly is, how it fares vs funded competitors etc.
- FB, Apple, Uber Referrals - Google and Amzn onsites coming up Hi, I have onsites with Google, Amazon, and one of our competitors coming up in the next three weeks and was wondering if anyone can provide referrals for Facebook, Uber, or Apple. I’ve had no luck landing even first round phone screens with any of them. I currently work at a prop firm. Thanks f
- FAA / Uber / Lyft referrals - From trading firm Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide referrals for FB/Apple/Amazon/Uber/Lyft. I realize I should only expect new grad offers given YoE. I have interviews with Google, a couple of our competitors, and a startup coming up. Can DM resume if required. Thanks! YoE: 8mo TC: 115k
- Why India can’t build top tech companies like China? Because China bans US internet companies like Google/Facebook/Uber/AWS/MSFT. While our Indian CEOs of US companies help their companies to beat Indian competitors in India. Shame on them. We should also ban US and even some China companies (I don’t like Tik Tok, it is so stupid). We should build our
- Is Uber always such a dick? Really fed up with Uber. Is the entire company a dick? My onsite interview was shit. One of your interviewers was a jack ass (long story), didn't end up getting the job offer, so yeah big middle finger to you. Don't worry I have offers from your competitors, I don't want you too... Then when claim
- vote Is Uber IPO poised to fail? Tech is definitely taking over brick and mortar. But the race to do this is littered with failed startups that burnt investors cash. Among Ubers competitors, Waymo is on the verge of unveiling driverless taxi service. Even if it doesn't launch the service in the next four years, it's possibility wil
- Startup advisor cheating on me with competition. Hey all. I have a startup advisor for my startup for 3 people. He’s now talking about also being an advisor to one of our competitors. They are working on a slightly different problem but is in the same space, using the same technology, and we’ll eventually be doing the exact same thing if we both s