- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Google... First off I’m not a google hater but I don’t understand what google is doing as a business. Why aren’t they trying to expand their business? Amazon reinvests everything because they constantly see opportunities out their to improve customers lives. Amazon a couple years ago was worth half of google
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Urgent!! Can I hide the fact that I'm currently pursuing a job? Recently graduated and joined IBM. But looking for other opportunities. Can I say that I don't have a job right now to any hiring manager? I've not put my new job on my resume yet. Please share your thoughts. Thanks
- vote Which cloud provider would you work at? As SWE As SWE which cloud platform would you rather work at? Factors to evaluate: - the work itself - compensation - future opportunities TC 180 Update - IBM Bluemix is IBM Cloud