- vote MSFT choosing team Azure: networking Bing: NLP, machine learning Azure (SDE1): pros: the team owns an actual product that generates revenue. Azure is given great emphasis at Microsoft so it is a good org to be in. Also doing scalable distributed systems is useful. cons: potentially pretty bad work-life balance and on
- Moving from AWS to Microsoft Azure. Any advice ? I am moving to Azure for an SDE2 role . Does anyone have pointers for navigating the landscape, any pre-work in terms of understanding the tech stack , what to be mindful of .. etc ? I have been familiar with Microsoft’s products and business to a normal extent, but if any of the Blind community c
- link Andy Jassy shreds MS Azure!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOIkOnW640A Watch first 20 minutes. He dispels all the BS of Microsoft so elegantly and succinctly. Glad that he called out the "EA revenue" being counted as Azure revenue.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft Azure Revenue Run Rate They just reported it’s up 98% but how much revenue does it generate? If it’s only 300 million then it’s easy to double but if we’re talking a billion or more then that’s great. So does anyone know the revenue from Azure?
- what is Azure really making for revenue and bottom line margin Mr. Nutella? why not reveal Azure numbers standalone? what are you scared of ? what are you hiding? still need businesses of the ballmer era like windows and SQL to inflate Azure numbers for wall St.???