- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Non FAANG Austin Tech Companies Want to leave IBM ASAP and looking to apply to some good Non FAANG companies in the area. Anybody know the culture at these? Or have other suggestions? 1 - Homeaway 2 - Indeed 3 - Dell Open to start ups with a good reputation too.
and industry lounge.
- Rate your company’s reputation/brand/prestige? All the tech company tier lists I’ve seen seem kind of shitty, so what do employees think about their current company’s prestige in terms of the brand name looking good on the resume or good reputation for having the best engineering talent? Please rate your company’s prestige from 1 to 4, 1 being
- Offers india what to choose? How is work culture and company forecast for GAP hyderabad? Friend has 13 years exp got following offer at gap hyderabad sr.systems engineer 2, grade20 CTC 24lpa. Where he is local Is this good offer comparing to 22lpa offers from ibm, sonata SW, ACCENTURE in Bangalore ?
- How’s IBM engineering culture? I’ve heard mixed feedback about IBM engineering culture. I’m curious how IBMers on Blind think about your engineering culture. IBM is a huge company so I understand it depends on the team. Please mention your team or/and location if possible!
- IBM vs DELL Between IBM and Dell which is a better company to work for? Taking into consideration compensation, career progression, culture and company growth. Also, which has a better product management practice.
- Thoughts about Bluewolf (IBM) What are your thoughts about Bluewolf (IBM) in terms of salary, culture, company growth etc.