- Travel time to Microsoft Redmond office. I will be moving to Seattle soon. I am thinking of renting an apartment in Belltown. How bad are the travel times to the Redmond campus via car and shuttle?
- VMware commute from North San Jose Joining VMware next week in Palo Alto campus. I'll be traveling from North San Jose. I don't know to drive a car so don't have one. I use to commute via VTA to my previous workplace. I looked up public transport and it looks horrible to change VTA, Caltrain and some shuttle takes over 1hr 30 mins.
- Amazon Seattle Commute Considering joining amazon. Really worried about commuting to Seattle SLU campus. Can anyone give me any information about what it’s like to commute via amazon buses? From Bellevue or anything else on the east side...would be helpful My wife will work in offices in Bellevue. I would be in Seattle.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote UX designer at huge for Google ($85hr) or full time at a new agency ($165k) UX designer in here with 3 years of experience in ux and 6 years since I graduated from a good college. My ex boss is creating a new agency, they treated me really good on my last job and are super smart. They have sold a few agencies before to big corporations and are creating a new one. They offe
- MSFT summer internship, but am now graduating early First time posting on Blind. I'm a college student and I've accepted a Microsoft internship offer for Summer 2020. Originally, I planned to do the internship, return to school for fall quarter (September to December 2020), and then graduate and return to MSFT if I get a return offer and want to acc