- Microsoft offer - Visa issues Hi all I recently got an offer from Microsoft as a Senior Program Manager. I wanted to discuss Visa Firstly, I have a non-stem OPT which expires in a month. No extensions. No h1b. Now, potentially I have two options: Register in a day 1 CPT program or sit in Vancouver office and travel every other
- Microsoft Signing Bonus Hi, I’m joining Microsoft next month, however my STEM OPT ends in early June next year (2020). I got good package from them, but the offer letter says “In the unlikely event that you leave the company of your own violation prior to completing 12 months, the amount $50,000 (sign-on bonus) will not be
- Should I accept new job offer or wait till H1B lottery results? I just received offer from Microsoft AI, from pretty good team. Pay is of course pretty much better than my current company as well as the profile. I am currently on STEM OPT. This is my first year to apply for H1B lottery. I will have 2 more chances for H1B lottery. My current firm has applied fo
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Stem OPT hiring rules What are the Stem Opt hiring rules for Facebook/Microsoft/Amazon for hardware engineering roles?
- Microsoft Start date How long does Microsoft take to let you know the start date after you submit the truescreen forms (background verification) and Immigration documents (no h1 transfer) .? How many days will the immigration department take to give the immigration clearance to HR.? STEM OPT department at MS emailed m
- Microsoft O1 My OPt just started but I want to get O1 if H1b is not accepted. What is Microsoft policy for O1 in first 6months/1 year as I don’t want to wait for 3 years. I am applying for green card and won’t be able to extend STEM OPT. Thanks!
- Stem opt expire soon Hi All, My stem opt expires soon and don’t have h1b. Do big companies like Microsoft, Oracle hire for Canada location if I apply from US? Have masters degree.
- Experience with legal (immigration teams) I'm on my last year of OPT STEM extension and had a pretty bad experience with legal (CELA) last week. When I asked them for guidance and explanation of my options: H1B, PERM, working abroad, etc. the person I talked to seemed like he doesn't really wanted to help or answer, borderline rude in momen