- Negotiating Qualtrics TC in Seattle Have a msft 160k/yr TC (120 base, 40 stock, 25 signing) verbal offer, L60. However I really enjoyed my time interviewing at Qualtrics but Glassdoor seems to indicate qualtrics generally pays a lot less. Anyone have experience negotiating qualtrics (Seattle)? 2 YOE
- vote Which job to take? Qualtrics I will likely get promoted in the next 6 months, which means about 20k raise and 30-40k extra/yr in stock What I like about qualtrics: promotion gives higher TC What I like about workfront: pre-ipo, cool title, reporting to c level.
- Offer evaluation Have 2 offer: Microsoft onedrive team: Base: 135k Stock 75k over 4 years Sign on: 40k over 2 years Bonus: 0-20% performance based Tc: around 187k if 10% bonus considered Plus all standard MS benefits Qualtrics customers experience team: Base: 170k Stock: 75k over 3 years Sign on: 15k first year
- ESPPs We're rolling out an espp here at Qualtrics. What is standard in the space? If we have a 15% cut and a 1yr look back, does that mean that I'll likely be able to buy stock at the IPO price for the next year? Would live some thoughts on the value from folks who have been through an IPO with espp's
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall