Mechanical Engineering Salary
- Technical Sales Engineer Salary I am just curious and was hoping I could get some opinions. Anyhow, I am a recent grad with a mechanical engineering degree and I previously had two internships working for an automation company, mostly programming PLCs. To get to the point, I was hired for an automation company as a technical sales
- Quality Engineer - Prime Air ( Amazon) I have an onsite for Amazon, Mechanical, Quality Engineer for Prime Air, The Hiring team said its Level L5, senior Engineer role. I am not sure, what I should ask for the compensation. I don't want to ask too much or too low without knowing their range of salary. I couldn't find any link related mec
- I only get salary + 3% Bonus Hi wondering what percentage stocks and bonuses make up for you? My TC is 97% salary with a performance based bonus. Thinking vesting stock options or RSUs would be a good way to earn more in the long term and interest people to stick at companies longer. tc 125k / opto-mechanical eng / 4 yoe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- RANT - Underpaid hardware guys Hardware folks (Mechanical/Electrical/Supply Chain etc) - Can I rant about how underpaid we are?? we build physical tangible goods.. and yet companies are not willing to give us a fraction of what software people make. For gods sake STOP UNDERSELLING YOURSELF. Software people have done a phenomena
- Need Advice: Choosing two offers Dear Blind, I am a 25 year old mechanical engineer and I have two offers that I'm having a hard time deciding between. Both are located in southern california Offer one: Offer one is at a sheet metal/HVAC company that I worked for before I started working for my most current employer (I left a yea
- To those who have switched careers: Have you ever regretted your decisions? I started as a mechanical engineer. Made a career change after 5 years as a ME to a career as a SWE. I followed my passion I told myself. For the first years, it was awesome. Doing what I love everyday and get paid for it. But now comparing myself with people who studied with me or went to school wi
- Shit offer This isn't for me but the engineering intern. Shes been working in the company for 5 months as an engineering intern and already has her masters in Mechanical Engineering. She got an offer from my boss yesterday. 50k no sign on bonus. For reference I have BS in engineering 2 yoe first offer was
- should i look for a new job? 6 years of experience in medical device industry. working in SoCal. r&d mechanical engineer. happy at my job salary 85k + 7k bonus also i freelance for a client in the evenings for 3 hours 5 days a week at $40/hr
- What r good recommendations for my career? I am 30 year old Mechanical engineer from UW, with 5 of experience as designer at a mid level size composite engineer/fabrication in greater seattle area. Salary doesn’t grow as much as I wanted, and it looks that it’s pretty limited unless I go into managing. What are some other good places to w
- Confused by this site and the use of "Engineer" Just curious.... If seems like 90%+ of posts here are from, and geared towards, software/IT type folks. Am I missing some filter, or is that the key demographic for Blind? I'm a mechanical engineer, and click on a lot of the "engineer" posts, but almost every time it's about software engineering. In
- Lyft compensation Hired as supplier engineer at Lyft, San Francisco. With 3 years of exp. and a Master's degree in Mechanical engineering. What should be my compensation? Please elaborate: 1. Base salary 2. RSU 3. Other perks
- Mechanical engineer salary Wondering what is an average salary for Mechanical engineer in Bay Area with 5yrs experience?
- Breaking into UI / UX design with community college certification? I am a Mechanical Engineer (graduated 2 years ago) working in Houston. Salary is 70k working ~35hrs/wk, I know it sounds not bad but I really really cannot stand my job. Recently I found Im fascinated by UI and UX design I want to break into UI/UX and was thinking about quitting my job and becoming
- Eng Manager or start anew as SW Developer? Since there are so many requests for career advice and mostly useful replies, I might as well give it a shot. I am a Bay Area engineering manager with an advanced degree in what I call old school engineering (think electrical, mechanical, chemical, etc.) and an MBA, both from good but not great sch
- Mechanical engineer salary at Google What is the expected salary + bonus+ RSU for a mechanical engineer at google with PhD + 15 years of experience? Thanks
- Mechanical Engineering salary in Bay Area? title says it all, trying to gather info on salaries for mechies in the bay with varying YOE. thanks
- Apple ICT3, 4 experience needed for ME Roles Can someone tell me how much experience is needed for getting hired at ICT3 and 4 at Apple in Mechanical engineering field like product development, TPM or ME field. Also, what is the salary range for both the levels. I will also appreciate if anyone has any tips on negotiation.
- Should I be looking? Mechanical Engineer by degree but sales and mamagement by passion. I have 6 YoE in sales and currently National Sales Manager traveling 75% of the time. Should I be looking elsewhere and if so, any suggestions? I live in the Midwest but 100% open to relocation. YoE - 6 Salary - $85k Bonus - up to 1