- A Complete List of Top High Frequency Trading Firms and the Salary Info https://quanwei-tech.blogspot.com/2019/08/top-high-frequency-trading-firms-and.html Disclosure: My total compesation at Google is $460K. You can see exactly how much top high frequency trading firms pay their employees below. Note: 1. The salary data does not include bonus, which could be much h
- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- What trading app do you use I see multiple posts here of people trading stocks. I would like to jump into this too. Any suggestions on what app should i use to do that ? I have heard of Robin hood. Also what is the min. amt that I need to start trading. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Jump Trading TC Anyone know what’s the TC is like at Jump Trading for developer positions? I heard some ridiculously high figures coming from the place.
- Should I leave dream job to pursue higher pay? YOE 3 TC 150k SWE I work at a mid-sized proprietary trading shop as a backend engineer in Chicago. I see people with 300K TCs on here and get contacted pretty regularly by recruiters from various hedge funds offering the same or higher and am wondering what the catch is, because that just seems nu
- Who has made the jump from Tech to Trading Companies? Or vice versa? Was it worth it? For example: Moving from FAANG to Citadel, TwoSigma, Jane Street, HRT, Jump Trading, etc or vice versa
- vote IMC vs Jump Trading Have intern offers for both. What would be better on the resume and for full time? IMC seems to have a better culture but Jump seems to perform better. Jump seems to be harder to get a return offer from and would most likely place me in Urbana Champaign. IMC is easier to get a return offer and is i
- vote LinkedIn vs Jump Trading Deciding between the two options as an SWE intern. Would love if people could share insights about working at both the places(Projects, Perks/benefits). Which firm has a higher brand value, opportunities for growth and work life? Also how's is the work life balance and job security at Jump in compar
- Jump Trading Interviews Hey, I have a phone interview with jump trading next week for the role of Software Developer, what should i expect in the interview as i couldn't find much on Glassdoor. Thanks PS: New Grad
- Pay at Trading Firms compared to FANG For a senior software engineer, who pays more: trading firms like Jump Trading/Jane street or Two Sigma or Facebook/Google/Netflix? At the intern and new grad level it's clear that it is the trading firms. However because of limited data points and the complication of stocks it's less clear how eac
- Transitioning to finance from tech? I'm planning to move to Chicago in the next few months for personal reasons and am trying to stay on a good career trajectory in the process. It seems that finance is probably my best bet since there aren't too many tech firms with a strong "center of gravity" in Chicago. In addition to having worke
- Chicago Trading/Hedgefunds TC? Anyone from Chicago trading firms (Citadel, Jump etc.)? Mind sharing TC: Base + bonus? Thanks Me: yoe 10, TC 225k, Chicago
- What does a Jump Trading offer look like? Friend expecting an intern return offer (not me, I’m sad) Linked other trading companies for comparison if anybody knows.