- Aurora Tech vs Argo AI I got offers from Argo ai and Aurora Tech (Chris Urmson). I am a Software ML Engineer. Which one should I choose considering financial stability of the company for the next 2 years along with work life balance and work culture quality? Argo has $3.6 Billion in funding (got $2.6 Billion recently) whe
- Evaluate Zoox vs Waymo offer UPDATED Waymo comp: Need feedback on whether to stay where I am vs. jumping to Zoox or Waymo. Currently discussing offers - verbal with recruiter at this point, don't want to start official offer process until I decide to actually pursue. Zoox: TC=325k : L5 / 205k base / 35k signon / 446k RSU (not
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Zoox offer for hardware systems enginner I am going to offered a hardware systems engineer positon at zoox at their “level 5”. Currently I’ve been at Apple as a lead electrical engineer for little less than 2 years and was prevously at Intel for 7 years ( total around 10 years of electrical enginnering and hardware development experience).
- Which Autonomous Driving offer should I take? Nvidia AV team 280K Cruise 320K Zoox 345K The first two have a lot more cash and the last one is mostly just equity. It doesn’t seems to me that those stock are going to liquidate soon though. So I really don’t know how to compare the number on these offers. They told me that some AV startup will b
- Offers from Aurora/Zoox/pony.ai, need some suggestions Ask for a friend. Try to jump in AV at this point. Get offers from those companies. Any suggestions about which one do you think is most likely to succeed in the future and have a good company culture. He is a new grad PhD.
- Does zoox have a future? I have an offer from zoox and should i negotiate on stocks or salary? Base $150k and 25k shares How far is zoox from even thinking about ipo?
- Zoox SWE intern salary? Currently have a Lyft L5 intern offer ($8000/month). Anyone know what Zoox offer will be? Both positions are similar but I received interview request with zoox yesterday and don’t want to do that unless they will at least match or beat Lyfts.
- Apple to a Startup I’ve been at Apple for four years now and am being recruited by an autonomous vehicle startup, Zoox. I’m generally pretty happy where I️ am, but the startup is intriguing. I’ve never worked at a startup before so am not sure how to value my unvested RSUs and overall compensation. Is there a certain
- link Lawsuit against startup while my H1 transfer is in process I have signed an offer with zoox and they have started my H1 transfer recently. This morning there is a lawsuit against few individuals and Zoox. https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/03/21/tesla-lawsuit-trade-secrets-zoox/ This puts me in doubt. Should I continue or not? Any suggestions ?
- Zoox -- seeking feedback How is this company Zoox ? ( electric autonomous driving ) Being pursued there for an engineering position. Any feedback on this company ? Any guesses on their chance to IPO or getting bought ?
- System Validation engineer What's a fair/expected TC for a system validation engineer with almost 6 YoE in hardware validation covering: silicon bring-up, DDR interface validation , signal integrity, pre silicon and post silicon Validation. What would be the range in companies like Intel, Qualcomm, Apple, Google, Tesla, Amazo