- Zoox offer for hardware systems enginner I am going to offered a hardware systems engineer positon at zoox at their “level 5”. Currently I’ve been at Apple as a lead electrical engineer for little less than 2 years and was prevously at Intel for 7 years ( total around 10 years of electrical enginnering and hardware development experience).
- Zoox offer, thoughts? (Also, lvls & promo @ zoox?) 155k base + 20k RSU (they said 55k/yr so I guess $11/share at current valuation?) + 10k reloc + 10k sign on. 2.5 YoE. Level 3 SWE. I'm current an L4 at Google making 240k total takehome (142k base, 15% bonus (usually closer to 20) and ~70k annual public traded equity). Happy to trade current cash t
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does zoox have a future? I have an offer from zoox and should i negotiate on stocks or salary? Base $150k and 25k shares How far is zoox from even thinking about ipo?
- Zoox SWE intern salary? Currently have a Lyft L5 intern offer ($8000/month). Anyone know what Zoox offer will be? Both positions are similar but I received interview request with zoox yesterday and don’t want to do that unless they will at least match or beat Lyfts.
- link Lawsuit against startup while my H1 transfer is in process I have signed an offer with zoox and they have started my H1 transfer recently. This morning there is a lawsuit against few individuals and Zoox. https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/03/21/tesla-lawsuit-trade-secrets-zoox/ This puts me in doubt. Should I continue or not? Any suggestions ?
- Apple to a Startup I’ve been at Apple for four years now and am being recruited by an autonomous vehicle startup, Zoox. I’m generally pretty happy where I️ am, but the startup is intriguing. I’ve never worked at a startup before so am not sure how to value my unvested RSUs and overall compensation. Is there a certain