American Express Offer
- link Nonrefundable booking on booking.com Hello Blind team By mistake I ended up booking a non refundable hotel worth 3000usd on booking.Com for Paris. It was solely meant for visa application purposes so I m not actually planning to visit on those days. Is there anyway I can still get refund? The reservation is one month apart from now bu
- Amex platinum 75k points offer, what’s the catch? From my research, the points can be used as flight credits which is worth 1 cent per point. So about $750 of value. In the first year, the cost for me would be roughly $550 AF + $100 ($5000 minimum spend that I could have gotten 2% cash back using another card). So it still sounds worth it even if
- TC of a PM job at AMEX? Can anyone at AMEX weigh in on the TC for the following opening: Sr. Mgr-Product Management Recruiter seems confident I will receive an offer and I want to make sure theyre not low balling me hard. As previously stated, he claimed $120k base is as high as Senior Manager can possibly go, and 12% bo
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- American Express Phoenix office Hi All, any insights from former american express employee on the culture there ? I have an offer from them and dont really know what to expect and how is the culture there. are they diverse or inclusive to certain ethnicity ? the position is in database and data warehousing area
- Is the recruiter lying? Non-compete for non-competitor A recruiter reached out to me about a role at a company the isn’t a direct or indirect competitor of Amex as it’s in an entirely unrelated vertical (healthcare). After I asked the salary range, suddenly the recruiter says ‘I’ll get to that but I found out 5 min before the call that the hiring manage
- What are people's thoughts on Brex? What do people think about Brex? I get finance processing companies can basically print money - but can they survive Amex and others duplicating their offerings?
- Seeking advice I have to choose between these two offers (France vs US offer). Need help in understanding this opportunity from different scenarios. 1)Have two US offers (Oracle & Amex) with base 120$k + 2k/4years RSU. 2)Intel labs Data Research Engineer offer in France that will provide PhD degree too. I am int
- Manager vs Senior manager risk at Amex I am trying to understand how are responsibilites different for a manager vs a senior manager in risk team at Amex. Is it true that Amex always offers a position lower than intended and then the candidate has to negotiate well to get what he/she deserves?
- Amazon comp I have received verbal offer from Amazon Seattle for SDE position. Joining as a new-grad, however have 2 years of experience in India prior to MS. Joining Alexa AI team, so, how much can I expect in terms of base, stocks, sign-in and relocation?. I have two other offers - Oracle OCI (120$k base, 2
- Best High Yield Savings account Any recommendation for good high yield savings account? American express offers 2.10% APY savings account. Any catch here?
- Does American Express sponsor? Got an offer from them. Department of Labor shows they sponsor a lot of H1-B. (500 each year) But virtually all their job postings say they don’t sponsor. How can this be? TC: 🥜 Amex TC: 150% melted 🥜 butter
- How credit karma makes money ? People had been saying it’s really nice company and they r already profitable before ipo. What’s unique in their product they just provide free credit score monitoring which is also provided for free by discover , American Express and lot of other credit card companies
- Credit rating when moving from abroad? I accepted an offer to work in the Bay Area (TC 500k$+). As I am from Europe, I am of course totally inexperienced with common day to day life there (silly example: I had a hard time finding out that SFH means "Single Family Home" - duh). And I have a ton of basic questions. Here is one (assuming I
- Amex 2FA Does Amex seriously not offer 2FA?
- How long is normal for team matching? Went through 3 rounds of interviews at American express and got call from hr with an offer. He said I needed to accept the verbal offer for them to proceed with team matching which I did. Now it's been a week and I haven't heard back from them nor seen a written offer. What's the norm in this situat
- LinkedIn spams again Surprised to see that LinkedIn was showing one unread message. When I opened it, it turned out to be American Express credit card offer. That too they made it look like some recruiter message. WTF is happening with LinkedIn? Please some spam me in my inbox and leave that platform to be used more pr
- Amex TC NYC What is a good TC to move to NYC as an Amex Executive VP, does anyone know what the structure is normally between base and bonus, and what kind of perks they offer? Ivy league education and 15 YOE. Appreciate any thoughts