- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Pinterest vs Databricks for internship and future career Wondering what the community thinks about these two companies. Trying to decide between them for an internship. Looking for the best option when it comes to future career growth, full time employment, coworkers and learning, and name recognition. The work at both these companies sound super interes
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- FAANG vs Prestigious large startup Curious to hear from people who have worked at both - which is better for TC and career growth? By prestigious large startup I’m referring to companies like Stripe, Lyft, Pinterest, Databricks, Quora
- Rank these top companies FAANGUMLLADP Facebook Apple Amazon Netflix Google Uber Microsoft Linkedin Lyft Airbnb Dropbox Pinterest Rakings are based off TC, WLB, Prestige, Career growth, benefits, RSU refreshers etc. My ranking is GF > NU > Apple/Airbnb > Linkedin/Lyft > Dropbox/Pintrest > Microsoft/Amazon TC:200K
- Take Bloomberg or stay and study more? Got rejections from a few companies and right now only have a verbal approval from BB (Data License team). Haven't talked offer TC yet but I think my base will likely be 175 based on initial conversation with recruiter, and from what I understand 20-30k annual bonus probably? Have only been at curre
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Next career move - Pinterest , Cruise Automation , Gusto Considering moving to Pinterest, Cruise, Gusto. I like all three for different reasons. Don’t have numbers yet. Just a congrats message from the recruiter/HM. Not optimizing for comp anyway. Wanted to get a pulse from engineers working at these places on how their careers have progressed. Would you
- Offer rejecting after accepting I got an offer from a FAANG for 130/30/85 and I accepted it as I thought I won’t anything better from another big company but they did with 145/50/185 that’s a clear 40k TC difference. (1.5 years experience) Do you think it’s worth burning bridges as I am still in early stages of my career? How mu
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- vote Slack vs. Pinterest for summer 2020 internship I received offers from Slack and Pinterest for Summer 2020 internship. Aiming for a FT return offer and wondering which would be a better career move.
- Pinterest L4 vs MSFT L63 I have two offers - Pinterest for L4 and Microsoft Level 63. (Both in Seattle) Which one would be better for a career move?
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Engineering teams in Pinterest Seattle office Pinterest: Can anyone please list down the software engineering teams in Seattle office? Unable to find any information through careers site as it only has new grad opening.