- Laid Off Out Of Money I was laid off 4 months ago at the worst time. I have a 3 year old, and it has been an extremely trying time for our family. I have been studying all day, everyday since the day I was laid off, but I’m running out of money. I’m currently pre offer for two great companies, but would feel more stable
- Referral 1.5 YOE Hey guys, I already have referrals for FB, G, MS, AZ, Airbnb, Lyft from friends but I need referrals for Square, Dropbox, Splunk, Twitter, Cruise, Datadog thanks! Got 2 offers already but not really the teams I am looking for 300 LC, 2 Masters, 2 published papers, 4 AWS certs https://repher.me/
- Apple jobs portal + full-time opportunity Hello, I’ve been applying through the apple jobs portal for a year now, first i was looking for internship and now a full time opportunity. I have never heard back from them. I’m a masters student (f1 visa). Is it the right way to apply for a job in the company? Apple has always been my dream com
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Technologies and Languages As an engineer, what technologies and languages does everyone use on a daily basis at work? DevSecOps here, so for me: AWS (lots of their services), Linux, Python, Git, WAFs, Troposphere, Ansible, Jenkins, YAML, JSON, SQL, secrets management, PKI and SSL/TLS, Splunk, and various other COTS and cust
- YOE requirements for Senior engineer roles at Splunk? Hi Blinders, I am wondering does Splunk reject applicants just because the YOE is too low? I am about 2 months away from 3 years. Current duties: AWS/DevOps. Also, how hard in terms of algo questions are Splunk's interviews? I'm hesitating apply for SWE(want to do work in golang but need to pick u