- Companies in Seattle that pay like FNG? SDE, 4 yoe all in Amazon, current TC 280k (stock appreciation, otherwise Amazon pay sucks). Looking for companies that pay at least 300k, in the Seattle area (Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland). FB doesn't hire less than senior (need at least 6 yoe) in the area. Already have an onsite with G. Loo
- vote Is it worth working for Google Cloud? I am an L5 SDE. TC 245K (mainly stocks + base 155K). YOE 6.5 Received an email from google cloud recruiter to choose a role that fits me. And the options are SWE, SWE Infra, SWE SRE, SETI, and Data Engineer. Given my experience, I will be evaluated for L3/L4 Engineer which will have 4 to 5 onsite r
- Google L3 Evaluation L3 Google Cloud SWE in Kirkland Initial offer is 114k base, 143k Stock, 20k sign on. I have competing offers within Microsoft and one of the potential Microsoft managers is keen on competing with my Google. Thoughts, tips on negotiations?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- [Seattle only] Career Advice I’m currently a seasoned SDE2 at amazon. Been doing well, get good projects and see path to the next level SDE3 at least per manager feedback. At same time I’m hitting 4 years and will not be getting as much stock as I used to from Amazon. Got ping from FB and Google recruiter and decided to give a
- Google L3 offer Friend has an offer (doesn't know TC yet) from Google for L3 SDE. Recruiter has asked for expectations. How much should she give for mountain view and Kirkland in terms of base, stock? She has 6 months experience and a master's degree from a top university. Any help will be great.
- Finances Question My family and I live in Kirkland,wa and purchased our house just under 3 years ago for a little shy of 750k. While i did get a good rate on our loan 3.5%) our monthly payments are high and I was considering refinancing and taking out some stock to lower the overall amount of the loan (we originally