- link Azure homework 📚 Knowing from experience that the hyperlink graph potentially becomes overwhelming every time one starts to tame it. I join in 6 weeks as L62 and thought 💭 that I might as well use some spare time to know about what I am getting myself into and not turn out to be a rookie 😅 What’d you guys recomm
- SWEs or Architects list your top 3 skills or more I would like to collect some data of what technical skills are hot in the market right now. Please list +/- 3 of your technical skills, mention your location, TC and YoE as well. Examples: Cloud computing for developers, AWS, azure, etc. Solution architecting AI / ML IoT Security Block chain ...
- Change in GCP Sales w/ New Leadership? Curious to know that with the new leadership team of Thomas Kurian and others, has the sales culture (not engineers but account execs/field reps) at GCP changed? Is the hiring process different, much more streamlined or same dragged-out as before? Have they upgraded the sales compensation to compa
- Switching from Microsoft to Amazon - Tech Sales Comp/Benefits Question In the interview process for an Account Manager role at AWS, currently an Azure seller. The recruiter gave me the basic overview of the Amazon benefits package. Got some questions: How much should I value Microsoft's health benefits over Amazon (in terms of $$)?? I was going to just add up the Amaz
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- Microsoft Azure Cloud How's the situation/prospect on the Azure Cloud practice in Microsoft. Taking into account the recent layoffs announcement ?