- Uber sde or Salesforce senior software engineer Hello all, I recently got job offers from Uber as sde and senior software engineer at Salesforce, the job location for Uber is Pal Alto and the team is really good, same with Salesforce and job location is Seattle. Base salary of Salesforce is more compared to Uber ( 40k difference ). Should I ev
- Uber senior SWE offer, room left for negotiation ? Last week got the following offer for Senior SWE in Uber Seattle office. What you guys think about it, any room left for negotiation ? Base Salary: 192k Stock: 715k over 4 years Sign on bonus: 0 Annual bonus: 15% Annual stock refresher: unknown (recruiter being elusive about it)
- vote Microsoft offer vs Uber ATG offer Microsoft Location: Seattle Salary: 109k Signing/Relocation : 20k/5.5k Stocks: 120k over 3.5 years Bonus: 0-20% Target bonus annually TC: depending on bonus 164-185k first year then 139k-160k every year after Uber ATG Location: Pittsburgh Salary: $110k Signing/Relocation: $15k/$10k Stocks: $125k
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote FB/MSFT/Snap Senior-level offers Current: L6/SDE3 w/280k TC @ Amazon. 5ish YoE total, but I’ve been effectively running a team for a couple years and have a pretty broad scope of work. Thinking of moving on because I’m bored and have a pretty low opinion of Amazon in general...but frankly, I could also ride it out here a good while
- Ask for position in canada I have an interview at Facebook Seattle. Recruiter said at Facebook if you get selected you will choose team after boot camp. If I get an offer can I ask for position at Toronto Canada office? Is there any negative impact in asking that? I am aware that salaries in canada are very less but I have
- vote Renege Bloomberg for Uber? SWE intern for summer. Bloomberg in NY. Uber in SF, Palo Alto, or Seattle. Teams not yet known. Not concerned about intern salary. Hesitant to renege because it's nearly summer.