- SRA [Samsung research America, mountain view] pay Hello blind, my first post here, I have got positive feedback from SRA as cloud engineer, recruiter haven't told me anything about the pay range initially, could you please help me with pay scale. does Samsung low baller? My background :- YOE : 6.5yrs Role @SRA : cloud engineer Currently : cont
- link Workday and Salesforce killed SAP and Oracle Apps https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/03/01/after-another-strong-quarter-workday-now-c.aspx After Another Strong Quarter, Workday Now Claims 40% of the Fortune 500 as Customers
- Workday App Developer via Xpresso - Rejected Not sure what went wrong with my onsite. All they asked me was about UMLs.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Software Engineer Compensation at Uber? Been working at Workday for about 2 years now (first "real" job out of college) and have been getting regularly contacted by Uber recruiters for the last few months. Curiosity finally got the best of me and I have an interview scheduled now after a fairly quick phone conversation. Tbh I'm not super
- SE 3 compensation at Workday Hi blind, I'm being offered 130k to switch to Workday for SE 3. Is this fair?
- Question About Salesforce Referrals Hi Blind! Excited to be here! I have a question about Salesforce Referrals: is it enough to simply list a contact’s name within the Workday application, or is there anything they could be doing on their end, internally? A former colleague works there and happily said I could list his name in my app
- Workday app development I would like to know the software development process in app development teams. How much coding is involved vs Uml/Object modelling ?