- link Data Engineering & TPM Openings at T-Mobile - can refer There are several Data eng. and TPM roles open in my org. I can refer candidates. Let me know! 1. Manager, Data Engineering: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/engineering/130753BR-2. manager-software-development 3. Principal Data Engineer: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/engineering/13
- T Mobile Seattle data outage - due to "planned" maintenance - somehow didn't find it a good idea to notify - Seattle area users - and that's how to lose customers
- Best phone carrier in terms of cost and value Could anybody recommend which phone carrier is the best in terms of cost,service and value. I am currently using AT&T and I live in Boston. The problem right now I am having is the value what I am getting for the price what I am paying is low w.r.t data. The only thing I am worried about switching t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Why is location data important? So the news has been talking about mobile carriers selling location data. I get that this is a huge privacy infringement but how are the “bad guys” practically and creatively using this information? I could see how location data would help in emergency situations but other than that I don’t see wha
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist at T-Mobile (or wherever you work) I am not currently in a tech role but am seriously thinking of doing a combination of self-studying and a bootcamp. I am interested in either becoming a data engineer or data scientist. I know that data engineers work on creating pipelines, while data scientists are more business orientated and inte