- link Data Engineering & TPM Openings at T-Mobile - can refer There are several Data eng. and TPM roles open in my org. I can refer candidates. Let me know! 1. Manager, Data Engineering: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/engineering/130753BR-2. manager-software-development 3. Principal Data Engineer: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/engineering/13
- Best phone carrier in terms of cost and value Could anybody recommend which phone carrier is the best in terms of cost,service and value. I am currently using AT&T and I live in Boston. The problem right now I am having is the value what I am getting for the price what I am paying is low w.r.t data. The only thing I am worried about switching t
- link Why is location data important? So the news has been talking about mobile carriers selling location data. I get that this is a huge privacy infringement but how are the “bad guys” practically and creatively using this information? I could see how location data would help in emergency situations but other than that I don’t see wha
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cellphone security Don't know much about cellphones, but how secure is our data? Does this depend on who makes the hardware, software, or who your network provider is? Who provides the safest network between AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon? I am currently using Verizon. What sorts of questions should you be asking to find
- T Mobile Seattle data outage - due to "planned" maintenance - somehow didn't find it a good idea to notify - Seattle area users - and that's how to lose customers
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist at T-Mobile (or wherever you work) I am not currently in a tech role but am seriously thinking of doing a combination of self-studying and a bootcamp. I am interested in either becoming a data engineer or data scientist. I know that data engineers work on creating pipelines, while data scientists are more business orientated and inte