- Apple's heroic fight to save human kind... Okay. Since there are lot of Apple haters here, I'm gonna write their adventurous history to save human kind in multiple occasions. Year 1976: Only there were IBM mainframe computers. No one had ever thought of making a personal computer. IBM just ignored the technology to common people like you an
- What's the future of Tech companies? I feel: Google and Amazon are strongly positioned. Microsoft will end up becoming IBM v2 - relevant but not elite. Facebook will die in the next 4-5 years. Apple will continue to be on top provided they keep designing high quality products and innovating. Else they'll become RIM v2. What are your t
- Google Consulting team?? Google being product company, does Google also have consulting team (like IBM or SAP), who would go to client site and work through implementation or help client to customize Google solutions within the paradigm, or help customers understand and transform their business to leverage best of Google pr
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Will the nature of my current work hurt me in the long run? I’m currently working as a designer in a division of IBM that is technically “sales support.” that is, we work with sellers and clients to create prototypes/proofs of concept utilizing IBM technology and supporting material like animations, infographics etc. It’s a really cool and fun job, I get to
- vote Does it make sense to breakdown giant tech companies strickly from the point of view of consumer?? For example: 1. Will consumer/advertisers benefits more when we have Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc etc as different companies and compete with each other?? User can switch platform if they don't like the policy and operations of one company.. 2. Can AWS serve their customer better if they are