- ServiceNow tc Hi, I have 10 yoe. Verbal offer for Senior Software Engineer role in Service Now (santa clara) TC - 155k base/ 15% bonus/125k(4 years) ESPP Have onsite interviews scheduled at Fitbit, Intuit, Square. Should I have to wait for other interviews? And any tips on how to buy time is appreciated. In
- Fitbit dumpster fire What is going on Fitbit? Over the last year quality has been constantly dropping. The iOS app has a ton of bugs, tons of people have problems with their Charge 3s (not syncing, black screen etc.). And then there’s the new premium service... With all the data that you have this has so much potential
- fitbit and google offering to buy should you buy fitbit now or too late to join the ride? google made an offer to buy fitbit.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link CMV: There should be a regulation against money losing IPOs Tldr: Loss making IPOs - specially B2C - are a wealth transfer mechanism from the 99.99% to the 0.01% and YOU are an unwilling participant Long version: Zynga, Snap, Groupon, Gopro, Fitbit, Blue Apron.. All loss making unicorns that are currently trading below IPO price. Let’s ask outselves: Who h
- Help needed in deciding the offer I have four offers currently and need help in choosing one of them. Twitter (SRE role) vs Fitbit(Senior Software Engineer) vs Aruba(HPE) (senior sw engineer) vs Hitachi (IOT senior software engineer) Take home package is almost same for all of these companies. Also how easy it is to switch from s
- SDE II in Microsoft vs Senior SDE in smaller companies I have l62 offer in Microsoft ($155k base, $40k signing bonus, $130k signing stocks plus benefits and annual bonuses). Msft recruiter informed his offer is best and final. I also had interviewed to other companies (Nordstrom, ServiceNow, Fitbit etc) and they are offering me senior position with lit