- Starting a quant fund I am not in the finance industry. I spent the last year or so developing a algorthmic trading strategy. For now I'm just investing my own money in it but if I wanted to legally manage others money as well - how do I best find the right way to do that? I assume I would need to pass a fiduciary exam
- Referral for Data Science/Data Engineer Looking for a job in Data Science/Data Engineer. 7+ years experience in ML, Data Eng. Have won international level data science competition. Changing job because of politics, need a piece of mind. Current TC : 180K(all cash). Can go below my current TC. PS: My current company is not Finra. Finra w
- What is it like to work at FINRA? Has anyone on here worked at FINRA? Is the culture any good?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Re-hire at Morgan Stanley I was called 2 weeks ago for a job offer along with the offering salary. From there, I was told they had to perform a WEBCRD search because I was licensed almost 10 years ago. That Monday, I received a link from the company to provide my Finra license info. The email did contain language mentioni
- FINRA employee My wife's work authorization came through and she got a client facing job at a FINRA registered firm. She'll be taking series 7 and all that. So here's my question: Now as the spouse of a FINRA registered employee what restrictions on my trading can I expect? What's reasonable and what should we p