- vote New Grad: Asana NY vs Plaid SF I have offers from Plaid and Asana for new grad SWE positions. Would love to hear your thoughts on which you would choose, and why. The Asana offer is for NY, which is definitely my preferred location, and Plaid is in SF. However, Plaid's business interests me a bit more, there's a wider selection
- 2020 New Grad Needing Tech Referrals Graduating in 2020 and looking for referrals for new grad software engineering positions at pretty much any company, but hoping for Rubrik, Lyft, Plaid, Snap, Facebook, & Stripe. I definitely appreciate any & all the help I can get though! Previously interned at Akuna, & I will be interning at a un
- Evaluate offer at Plaid Have a verbal software engineer offer at Plaid. I expect the offer to be pretty compelling considering they know I have one other offer. TC from the other offer is in and around $340k* *TC is pretty hard to calculate from a startup. The existing offer is based on most optimistic outcomes in the ne
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- what should I do? current TC: 125k base, no bonus got an offer from a public company (SF) 150k base, 22.5k bonus, 180k rsu over 4 years offer expires oct 31st currently interviewing with Roblox, Snapchat, and Plaid Should I take it or take my chances with these companies? bay area software engineer 4 YOE
- State of interviewing with 1 YoE After graduating I went with a mid-size startup (MSFT was internship) and while things are pretty chill, I want to move to a company that has harder engineering problems. However, it feels like the best time to get into interesting companies is either as a new grad or after many YoE (the job postin