- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Talk me out of getting a Tesla Model 3 I want a primary car which I would want to keep it for 5-6 years (until it's paid off). I am in F1 OPT visa. Just starting my career. I'd like it to be electric. Just like most techies, heart inches towards tesla model 3. I want to go for SR+ without FSD. But I am also looking at Kona and Leaf plu
- Can anyone please connect me to Tesla recruiters? i have been trying yo apply online through thier career website and have not been successful. Any Tesla recruiters here ? Thanks in Advance!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Interning at Facebook vs Tesla Hey guys. I have the opportunity to join either Tesla Autopilot or Facebook for a summer SWE internship. I was wondering if you guys had any advice regarding which to choose based on their culture, career growth, and compensation? I'm a bit torn because the work at Tesla seems really cool, high imp
- Tesla (Bay Area) or Microsoft (Redmond) _ Evaluate New Grad SE offer Hi guys, i am a new grad with a Master in CS. I currently have 2 offers from Tesla in Fremont CA and Microsoft in Redmond WA, but I dont know which to choose in term of location, career growth and compensation. 1. Tesla: Fremont, 110k base, no signin bonus, 60k stock/ 4 years 2. Microsoft: Redmond,
- Tesla (Fremont) or Microsoft (Redmond) - New Grad Hi guys, i am a new grad with a Master in CS. I currently have 2 offers from Tesla in Fremont CA and Microsoft in Redmond WA, but I dont know which to choose in term of location, career growth and compensation. 1. Tesla: Fremont, 110k base, no signin bonus, 60k stock/ 4 years 2. Microsoft: Redmond,
- Tesla Autopilot Hardware Co-Op Hey guys! How is the work culture at Tesla? I have been offered a co-op (Design Verification) with Tesla's Autopilot Hardware Team. How is the work? Does WLB exist? Is it a good place to start one's career?
- CA WARN report What insights are you able to draw from this report? https://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/warn/WARN_Report_for_7-1-2018_to_06-10-2019.pdf Some of the things I noticed... - Even some big names in Tech regularly let go significant # of employees - Apple/Western Digital/Tesla/Paypal/Marvel/Symant
- MS folks, heard a rumor that MS has filled all new grad slots till 2020 A friend of mine who did semester long coops at Amazon, Tesla went to the Microsoft booth at his career fair and he said that the recruiter told him that MS has filled new grad slots and are not looking to hire any new grads till January 2020. Is this a rumor or is this indeed correct?
- Tesla lower-level managers Hey! I occasionally browse the careers section on Tesla’s site from time to time, but never seem to see openings for lower to mid-level management. What gives? Does Tesla prefer to promote from the IC-side of the house, or are managers just so few in number that, once they get in, you have to wait
- Career for data analyst (should I get a master?) Im currently a business dat analyst. I know how to code in Python and R, use Tableau and Excel regularly and proficiently. 3+ years of experience so far. My background was hardware engineer though. current total comp is 140k base + maybe 40k in equity (company is still private, so stock has no value
- SWE at Tesla I enjoy Tesla a lot and love its mission, thinking about being part of it. How good is it career wise? do they offer remote positions?
- Looking for a referral from my Blind fam - NFLX Blind fam - putting it bluntly, I’m looking to take the next step in my career and I am especially infatuated with Netflix. I’m currently at Tesla, which I actually love working at despite all the press negativity. However, I feel pretty tapped out here especially with all the management changes.
- Career mentor needed Looking for someone to help be a mentor a bit for my career, I actually don’t work at Nio anymore (in between jobs). Early stage career swe person less than 3 years experience that really needs a mentor atm. I don’t really know what I want to do, debating taking a job I’m not excited about , shif
- Tesla careers I'm looking to find out about Tesla retail An what positions would match my skill set if anyone have any insight please let me know thanks!!