- Does Airbnb provide interview feedback Went onsite last week with Airbnb, thought all rounds went pretty well, somehow got rejected email today. Try to contact recruiter to get some feedback, but never got response, is this normal from Airbnb?
- 6 offers - Airbnb, Lyft, Reddit, Netflix, Apple, Atlassian - Request feedback or thoughts to find which one has edge 1. Assume all the companies provide competitive salaries top of the market, with Airbnb, Lyft, Reddit and Netflix as Top of market with few thousand dollars + or -. 2. Airbnb having highest overall compensation 3. Role relevance order and match are at: Airbnb > Reddit > Netflix > Lyft > Apple > Atl
- vote Which is a better company to work for as SWE with same TC ~300k Have offers from Apple, Amazon, Airbnb Pending feedback from Lyft, Pinterest Role is in back end and distributed systems YOE : 7 Tc:300k
- #DeveloperProductivity at tech companies Any feedback on how is developer productivity in companies like Netflix, google, LinkedIn, AirbnB, facebook, PayPal, uber, Intuit, Twitter, Microsoft? How are the internal tools and processes and how does that impact developers in their day to day job?
- UX Designer Referral Looking for new positions! Anyone kind enough to give some feedback on portfolio and a referral? I’m 6 YOE UX/Product Designer in SF Bay. Experience in consumer mobile product. Looking to get into - Apple Uber AirBnb Netflix Microsoft
- Really need help with feedback I am actively looking for data scientist full time roles.Doing good with coding, ML interviews but somehow failing to pass interviews with take home challenges like uber,Airbnb and no feedback from the company either.So any of you who is good at these and who can help me with that or any resources t
- What happened to Airbnb’s UX? From a feedback perspective rather than blatant negative complaint (much too ask here?) What happened to Airbnb’s Web experience? *I haven’t use their app lately. Random hover states, random loading screens that go blank (architecture issues?), lagged typing, important info is hard to find, unrefi
- Leetcode bar for companies I am preparing for interviews and wanted to get some idea as where do I stand. So will appreciate if someone could clarify leetcode bar for different companies. I am measuring it in time required to solve different complexity leetcode problems and I am dividing companies in different categories Lik
- Looking for referrals after graduating from Leetcode I just finished practicing with Leetcode and I feel confident tackling onboard technical interviews. I made it to google onsite, I solved all interview questions by delivering running code for optimal algorithms O(N) and O(log N), but didn't get an offer where the feedback was: strong coding, strong
- TC for Level 6 BIE and Data Engineers at Amazon? Hey guys! What is the band range for level 6 for BIE and Data Engineer roles? Background: I had a great year which showed both in my forte feedback and money i saved for Amazon. However my comp did not show any growth except for stock appreciation which was minimal. I was not offered any additio
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- link H1-b Transfer - LCA Odds of Denial UPDATE: Guys I would like to apologize for the misinformation I provided yesterday. It was not intentional, the data (link provided below) is there referred to as H1b program data and description field for Case Status is given as "Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with