- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- There is no counter culture in tech anymore There are no new Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniaks out there anymore. Where are the hippies? Where are the freaks? The punks? They've been replaced by a bunch of psychotic MBA sociopaths who only care about money. When Jobs and Wozniak started Apple they were obsessed with taking down the corporate who
- Amazon sde 1 offer Graduated with ms in CS for Top 10 CS in USA and 2 yoe, working for IBM for 1 year and make tc $150k Amazon offered $115k bass 58 unit vesting %5 for 1st year ,%15 2nd year , %20 every six month there after $40k 1st year sign on bonus $30k 2nd year sign on bonus My total comp comes to $160k f
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Has anyone heard anything on the co-location initiative happening at IBM? Per multiple members of management and our Director of Digital Sales for NA, IBM is looking to co-locate teams. I am a remote worker and this basically means that in order for me to keep my job, I'd have to move 1500 miles away to work from an IBM office. I couldn't just report to my local office wh
- Good companies in Denver/Colorado Springs Can somebody give me some recommendations for companies to apply for in Colorado? I plan to apply for Gusto. I know Cisco and Oracle both have offices there. Google has an office but from what I’m told there’s not many engineers. IBM has an office there but I need to get out of IBM before I die he