- What do you do with the money you earn? My career lacks purpose. I just hit half a million in net worth (liquid assets). I've been saving for my entire career, and single w/o kids (5 YoE, now 240k TC). But I have no idea how to spend it, and it sort of scares me that I don't have any real goals. I don't want a house, since I don't like the idea of being tied
- Sales and Trading - Recent College Grad At the moment, I’m working for MS in the Wealth Management space, but want to make a switch. Wealth Management isn’t bad at all, but I don’t want to be here long-term. Though this is only month 2, I’m tying to make a transition onto the Sales side of S&T by next July. I’ve been putting time into c
- Promotions at Amazon Joining as L6 Senior PM-T. Recruiter says you make your career at Amazon. What is the path for promotions? 1. Does one become a Principal Product Manager? What is the path for becoming people manger? 2. Is one year ambitious to get promoted? What impact does one need to create as Sr. Product Manag
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Recruiter thinks I should apply for PM-T position So, I’m a software engineer (17 years of experience). I interviewed at Amazon and didn’t get an offer but the recruiter asked if I’d be interested in a PM-T position. I’ve never done that job. Would it be a good career move?
- Google PM level and compensation mapping to Amazon L6 PM-T? What PM level at google maps to L6 PM-T at Amazon? What is compensation for that level with break down and vesting schedule? Is this switch a good career? How easy is it to grow to a people manager role from this level at google?