- Got into a GANDFAADU company as SDE2, what next? (Google Amazon Netflix Dropbox Facebook Apple Adobe Doordash Uber) YoE : 3 TC : 65k USD Location : India Goals - $1mil TC in 5 years, making Director in 10(or a director level IC - Distinguished Engineer), or some really kickass research papers. (Stretch goals are a thing) Will be joining Google
- Next career move - Pinterest , Cruise Automation , Gusto Considering moving to Pinterest, Cruise, Gusto. I like all three for different reasons. Don’t have numbers yet. Just a congrats message from the recruiter/HM. Not optimizing for comp anyway. Wanted to get a pulse from engineers working at these places on how their careers have progressed. Would you
- vote Google vs LinkedIn vs DoorDash All three are great companies, but since my current company is a tiny startup, I don't know if I should go for a more established name like Google/LinkedIn on my resume or a pre IPO unicorn like DoorDash. I heard mixed reviews about DoorDash, mostly about they have a very green management and engin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Pre-MBA feedback - do I have a chance? 3.6 gpa non eng ibanking at bulge bracket (tech m&a) founded a startup joined robotics startup (led ops) joined doordash moving to bizOps/strategy at blockchain startup total yrs of exp: 4 considering prepping for gmat and applying to top 10 schools would appreciate any feedback / tips. goal is
- Intv at Doordash I have a intv coming up with door dash for a data science position. Wanted to gather some feedback on the company before I invest my time. So what's the gist? Also, Career wise I'm not sure if it's a wise move from a large firm like amazon to a smaller one dimensional firm like Doordash. Any input