- Evaluate Zoox vs Waymo offer UPDATED Waymo comp: Need feedback on whether to stay where I am vs. jumping to Zoox or Waymo. Currently discussing offers - verbal with recruiter at this point, don't want to start official offer process until I decide to actually pursue. Zoox: TC=325k : L5 / 205k base / 35k signon / 446k RSU (not
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b
- Zoox offer for hardware systems enginner I am going to offered a hardware systems engineer positon at zoox at their “level 5”. Currently I’ve been at Apple as a lead electrical engineer for little less than 2 years and was prevously at Intel for 7 years ( total around 10 years of electrical enginnering and hardware development experience).
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which Autonomous Driving offer should I take? Nvidia AV team 280K Cruise 320K Zoox 345K The first two have a lot more cash and the last one is mostly just equity. It doesn’t seems to me that those stock are going to liquidate soon though. So I really don’t know how to compare the number on these offers. They told me that some AV startup will b
- Google L4 Program Manager - Hardware ( Pixel, Nest, Home etc) I am going for Onsite in the next few days... the recruiter called yesterday to give me some info and prep for Onsite .. after letting me know who are the folks she touched base on numbers. Her initial numbers are 130K Base, 15% bonus and 100K In stock over 4 years no sign on ... Does this sound rig
- Does zoox have a future? I have an offer from zoox and should i negotiate on stocks or salary? Base $150k and 25k shares How far is zoox from even thinking about ipo?