- Amazon robotics VS Microsoft outlook VS Google Gmail Amazon Robotics SDEII: 210k total TC Microsoft outlook 62 SDEII: 265k total TC Google Gmail L4: 220k total TC I know Microsoft gives highest TC, but google is my dream company and amazon robotics seems doing very fancy stuff. So hard to make the choice now.
- What email clients do companies use? What are the email clients used by the BigTech and others? Google Amazon - Workmail? Facebook Microsoft - obviously Outlook Apple Goldman Sachs Walmart Dropbox Airbnb Uber Fed ...
- Surface vs XBOX vs AR/VR vs AWS Currently I have offers to work in MSFT Surface, XBOX, AR/VR and Amazon Web Services as Senior Hardware Engineer. Please advise which would be preferable job with equal compensation. Which one has a better future outlook of growth.
- ✉️ Microsoft Outlook: Fix those spam filters Is Microsoft Outlook not aware that their spam filters are the worst in the industry? I keep getting these fake Apple, Amazon, and PayPal notifications. I figured I might as well post here so that an engineer sees this...
- vote Better brand on your cv - Netflix vs Amazon Which company would you prefer for culture, career mobility and growth, international outlook and role rotation, diversity, total comp, stability and brand value? I’m evaluating a comparable role at Netflix (been with Amazon for 2 years in Asia). Ultimately want a foreign gig and Amazon is great wi
- Scope of Networks industry What is the scope of working as a software engineer in Networks companies and growth perspectives compared to mainstream companies like FAANG? Will my career outlook get limited? Will I be able to make a switch to Amazon after few years of working here or will my skillset be considered as niche?
- Uber Freight vs Amazon Alexa Skills Hi, how would you guys picking the following teams: Uber Freight SDE I in SF and Amazon Alexa Skills SDE I in Irvine, CA The compensation are similar, which one would you choose for career advancement, living costs, and etc. How’s Uber Freight culture? Does it have a positive outlook? Will it hav
- I Belong at Amazon I have a strong desire to be an Amazonian, but have found it exceptionally hard to get a simple phone interview. A few years ago, I joined Microsoft immediately after graduation and was ecstatic. At that time, I didn’t get any bites from Amazon. Not taking the opportunity right in front of me for g
- Relocating to Seattle from Tokyo 5 yoe (Quality Assurance Engineer 2.5 years, SDE 2.5) I did a lot of automation infra as a QAE, don't discount it as 2.5 years of "testing". I have an internal offer from AWS (Amazon AI) for 138,890 base and 19 RSUs total next year bringing it to ~ 177k (1750 * 19 * 1.15). I have only 3 shares vest
- How “refreshers” work at Amazon TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re going to get. I constan