- Please evaluate offer from Qualtrics Hi, Got offer as L5 (senior sde, maps somewhere between amzn L5 and L6) from Qualtrics. Would like to understand if it is good/bad. And what happens once initial grants are gone. Recruiters didn’t shed any light on that. Qualtrics folks please let me know if it is worth joining. How are benefits li
- Compass Senior SWE Offer Eval Location: NYC Base: 145k Equity: 175k Sign: 30k Perf bonus: up to 100k Competing with a Seattle AWS SDE2 offer for 245k TC Yoe: 5 This compass TC almost seems too good to be true to me. The AWS offer is solid, amazon is established, and AMZN shares are good for their worth. Thoughts? Is Compass i
- vote Amazon or Startup? Little hinging towards Amazon because offer is from a critical Alexa team. Will get to work on variety of projects. Decent amount of senior people to learn from. I am ok if a little extra hours need to be put in since other offer would definitely have lot of pressure to perform. Never worked in a pu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What's happening to FB? Stock continues to tumble while the rest of the tech sector and broader market surges on. It seems only recently they were the golden child, neck and neck with Amazon in market cap, now not even worth half as much. I was a huge believer, invested no small sum into FB (~$100k), certainly more than AM
- Amazon Senior TPM I'm considering a move to Amazon as a Sr TPM. They're asking what my expectations are WRT salary (base), bonus % and equity. TPM is outside my domain of expertise as it pertains to salary etc and I have no idea of what to ask for. They're covering relo to Seattle, of course. My trolldar isn't very g