- Severely underpaid currently - What to say if recruiter asks about previous salary in Bay area? Hello folks, I started preparing and trying to move out of Cisco now . Seriously seeking advice on a couple of questions - 1) I am in the bay area. If during interview process if the recruiter or anyone else asks me my current salary (though illegal ) directly/indirectly - how do I answer or dodg
- Is 119k for G6 in Bay area really low base pay? 2 yoe. No raise this year. Planning to look for jobs elsewhere. Is switching to other BUs in Cisco worth it?
- Cisco annual salary raise For non technical IC position, what's the annual salary raise looks like at Cisco? Appreciate your answer :)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Horrible culture and politics at work: how should I act? I have been at a company for a while, mostly as individual contributor/tech lead. I have done a lot of work around architecture, scalability, and generally keeping projects technically on track while minimizing the amount of code that needs to be written. About a year ago we hired one senior techni
- Offer evaluation Cisco Role- Software engineer IV Total comp- 207K Team- Have heard good reviews about the team. Non-networking team Amazon Role- SDE1 Total comp- 175K Team- AWS I wasn't told I was being interviewed for SDE1 role at the time of interview. I assumed all along that it was for SDE2 considering my YOE
- Do remote Network Engineer positions exist? My only friend at the office just accepted another offer and he’s leaving for a 30% pay raise. Anyone looking for a remote network engineer? I have Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and Brocade experience. I don’t want to relocate. I hear rumors that remote network engineering positions exist. Do they? Or am