- Facebook OfferSWE Base: $155k Bonus: 10% Level: E4 RSU: $250k / 4 years Sign-on: $50k How is this offer? Recruiter told me comp committee is saying base and sign o
Stripe / EngPowpowow
- Google SETI comp L5/L6 range?Cleared HC..Will mostly get a L5 offer would like to know the range for L5 and L6 SETI. Offer location MTV. 12 yrs experience startups/ms/amazon.
- Google L3 Offer EvalSWE role, 3 yrs exp Final offer Base 125k / 145k over 4yrs / 15% / 30k sign Location: MTV Is this a good offer? Thanks
- Uber offer expectations2yr experience, did very well in screens + onsite, will have competing L4 offers from top companies / FANG. What is the TC range I should expect? Wh
- Google Hiring and Compensation Committee ProceessExpecting to get a PM offer. Does the "committee" come up with an offer for total compensation? How does negotiating work in the Google process? Or
- What will happen after RSU all vested?Is hr or my manger going to renegotiate a new rsu plan with me?
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product ManagementI received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time
Amazon / MGMTimaws
- anybody who work at Quicken Loans? Have some questions about salary Interned at QL last summer, received return offer, might intern again if i can get a FT offer and if it pays well. Anybody know the full comp package
- Amazon base salary max?!Is it true that Amazon has a company wide base salary max? Is it a single max for every level and function, across all geographies? What is the max?
- Google commute benefitsDoes Google offer Caltrain passes and monthly subsidies like Facebook and LinkedIn?
Microsoft / PMContoso
- Airbnb yearly performance bonus for L3 engineers?Does Airbnb offer any yearly performance bonus for L3 engineers?
- LinkedIn Sabbatical/Recharge LeaveDoes LinkedIn have a Sabbatical Program like Microsoft or Recharge Leave like Facebook? If so, how does it work?
Microsoft / PMContoso
- @Amazon/Product Manager Austin What is the expected TC for a Product Manager role @Amazon in Austin? <3 years of experience
- Do you negotiate salary over email or phone?Also, after you have countered once and you're not satisfied with their increase, do you counter again stating that you're unsatisfied with the pay? O
- PollAll in compensationCan/should we get to the point of all-in compensation, taking salary, equity, bonuses, and benefit value (health premiums, 401(k), FSA, fringe like ce
- TC reviewI am currently making 200k TC- Base 165k and stocks worth almost 35k annually. No bonus at all. I have 7 years of total experience - 4 years of USA a
Nutanix / Engaag123
- business analyst compensationwhat’s a good package for business analyst (sql&excel) at a tech company in the bay area with 3 years of experience? Thanks,
- Salary5 year experience as security analyst making 125k at SaaS. (12 year professional experience) Location. South. Cheap cost of living I though I was do
- 380K total wages on W2, L66 MSFT PM: am I making enough?Been at MSFT 12 years in Seattle and this is the only job I ever had, never looked outside or elsewhere. Curious if I m making enough vis-à-vis other
- Hourly Consultant Pay, Seattle, WALooking for hourly rate comps. I work as a consultant in Seattle on a contract with Microsoft. Just got promoted to Program Manager (non-technical). H
- Austin TX Salaries?Does anyone know what Austin program manager role salaries look like? Paysa and Glassdoor have a huge disconnect. I’m interviewing for Facebook and r
- Investment Ideas? Any pointers for good investment ideas? I am a rookie and the only way I know how to save (grow) my money is to park it in the savings account. Mostl
LinkedIn / SalesuerS07
- Vancouver Dev SalariesWhat is comp like in Vancouver, BC? Software developer L2 90-95K, 4 weeks vacation, MSP coverage
- FB vs Oracle offerI have offers from Twitter, Salesforce, Oracle and FB. I got initial numbers from FB E5 offer 170K Base and 400K RSUs and no sign on. Also I got a ini
- Pay cut for Facebook?Received level 5 PM offer from Facebook. TC is $100k less than current, mostly due to equity. $700k vs $250k at FB. Is FB–culture, real money, career
- Compensation band for a director of product role at Salesforce?Expecting a director PM offer from Salesforce. Would like to understand the compensation band for it in terms of base and stock grants?
- Negotiate RSU or base?If u can only negotiate one component of ur TC, would you ask for higher base or RSU? What’s the strategy behind it? assuming I am not leaving within
- Oracle BMC Director PM Total CompensationWhat is the total compensation offer for Oracle BMC Seattle offer for Director level in PM/TPM? I think internally it's M4 level at Oracle. I'm expect
MicrosoftKing O' 🍻
- Comp review please - GoogleI got a Google offer and it’s like this, base - 145k stocks - 70k Bonus - 21760 Sign on - 50k Level - L3 Experience- 4-5 years
- Do people at Microsoft and Amazon get money to attend conferences such as Google I/O or Android conferences?If so what is the conference budget and tuition reimbursement per year?
- Senior Application Developer 7.5yrs experienceI am given the below offer for Sr. Application Developer position. Is it any good? 140k base 50k rsu 17% bonus payout 10k joining
- Google T3 offerI'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making
Epic / Engslitstils
- Staff SE compensation range? Hello All, what to expect in terms of base,bonus and rsu refreshers when promoted from Senior SE to Staff SE? While deciding compensation package do
LinkedIn / EngMaje18
- Amazon RSU vest taxationSell to cover vs. pay out of pocket ? Which is better at this point and why ?
Amazon / Eng!dontpanic
- Amazon recruitersWho are amazon recruiters customers at amazon. Is. It the potential candidate or hiring manager? What role do they play in the hiring process, paper
- List apps that you are a DAU ofDAU: Daily active user I’ll start DAU: wechat YouTube MAU: fb, FB messenger , g map Year AU: whatsapp
- PollApple offer evaluation in SEG for 7 yrs expOffer: 165K base, RSU 150K , sign on 40K , is this a good offer ?
- Sad financial stateLost 100k on previous company rsu. I should have sold. Barely saved anything. Roughly 400k cash after working 10 years. Invested 100k on house additio
- Negotiate for M2 instead of M1 at Facebook?Recruiter called telling me I’ve been approved both rounds of hiring committee and an offer is incoming. I asked if it’s an M1 or M2 level and she sa
New / EngiyfB20
- Amazon L5 QAE Compensation Range?What's the total compensation range for Level 5 Quality Assurance Engineer ? I know it starts at 100k at the lower end. Was wondering whether asking
Amazon / Eng🍺🍔..
- Does a 1% raise and no bonus mean the company wants me to leave?I'm very disappointed and said this to my manager but he shrugged his shoulders. I've decided to start job hunting because I don't see a future where
- RTL designer/Verification Engineer Compensation vs Software EngineerI see a lot of data points for software engineer compensation on Blind, but almost none for hardware engineers, like RTL designers or verification eng
- Amazon L7 Product Manager Compensation RangeWhat's the total compensation range for Level 7 Principal Product Manager (IC) in AWS? I know it starts at 300k at the lower end. Was wondering wheth
- 30% hike vs awesome workgot an offer with 30% hike in base but the company is not fortune 500. Assuming it would be normal software engineer work. In my current company, wor
- Compensation for new grad (undergrad and masters)?Can people share their compensations for new grad positions? I'm interested in both undergrad and masters graduates, and would love to hear base salar
- UX designer TC w 3-4 years of experience What should be a competitive TC for a mid-level UX designer in Seattle?
Expedia / DesignIt’s me
- TPM salary bands at GoogleCan anyone provide the comp bands for L4 and L5 TPMs at Google? I am trying to evaluate an offer. I have asked the recruiter but they have not been p