- Harassment at Apple by eng manager, what to do? Don’t know where else to go so sharing here. Long story short, this individual was an external hire a few years ago, and since then has done nothing but continuously harass members on his team. Everyone constantly lives in the fear of being fired or given a PIP. He blackmails members on his team to
- Career Advice: Apple TPM or Amazon L5 SDE2 I am currently SDE at Oracle. Got offer from Apple for TPM. The TPM offer is Technical Product Manager. How is the future for TPM role? Do you guys suggest a move from SDE to TPM? Offered Level - ICT4 Offered TC: 225k current TC: 160k YoE: 2.5 Also i am on F1 OPT and i would need H-1B. Both Apple
- vote Data on WLB and job security from polls on FAANG + other large tech companies [x-post] [Sharing here after realizing that many folks on Blind don't have access to Tech Lounge] Q1. Working over 40 hours per week Facebook: 13/19 = 68％ Lyft: 11/18 = 61％ LinkedIn: 39/68 = 57％ Amazon: 31/55 = 56％ Cisco: 26/47 = 55％ Two Sigma: 6/11 = 55％ Apple: 21/39 = 54％ Airbnb: 7/13 = 54％ Uber: 14/27 =
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple PIP Does Apple aggressively PIP people like Amazon and Facebook?
- Apple vs Uber Location: India Current TC: 3.5 million INR (35 lacs/annum) Both Apple and Uber are offering similar TC: 5.5 million INR (55 lacs/annum). Except in the case of Uber around 20 lacs/year is paper money. Yoe: 6.5 Questions: 1. Which has a better brand name - Apple or Uber ? 2. How's Work life balan
- Would you go to the party? I have a friend... let’s call him opportunistic... when he needs help he is all over and begging but when he is all set and in good spot he wouldn’t take a second to show off that he is in better spot and won’t even acknowledge that he ever took help.. Long story - this guy was a great friend and c
- Acronyms Compiled exclusively for Noobs of Blind TC - Total Compensation. This is to be indicated per year. Includes Base+Annual Bonus+Stocks/RSUs in US Dollars. Don’t include your 401k in this, nor your Sign On YOE - Years of Experience Base - gross Annual Pay Sign On - Joining Bonus LC - Leet Code LP - Am
- PiP at Apple/Google Microsoft, Amazon and Facebook are known to PiP candidates a lot. How often does Apple/Google PiP engineers ? Asking out of curiosity as there aren't many data points on blind.
- Most common topics of employees at different company? What I’ve learned from blind: Google- I got lowballed but took the offer bc Google. When’s the earliest I can transfer? Facebook- We have the best perks. Is the company still doing well? Amazon- We have free bananas. Am I on PIP? Netflix- We pay the best in industry. Did I just get laid off? Ap
- Microsoft -> Apple/Amazon Location: India Currently L63 at Microsoft, SWE role. Have an offer from Apple for Ads platform team, and transportation org in Amazon. Both Apple and Amazon are paying similar money, around 50% hike on my current TC. Questions: 1. Is Apple considered tier 1 ? Does it have the same brand name if