- Seattle schools recommendation for Facebook new hire I’m moving to Seattle with my family soon. I’ll be working at Facebook (South Lake Union), and I’m not sure where is the best place to live to balance great elementary schools, reasonable commute time and good housing (we are planning on buying a house ~1M) I’d really appreciate your thoughts and r
- link Dayyyum. LONDON — After European policymakers adopted a sweeping data privacy law last year, the big question was how regulators would use their newfound authority against the most powerful technology companies. In the first major example, the French data protection authority announced Monday that it had fi
- Apartment recommendations? Within FB 10 mile radius My girlfriend works in San Ramon and I'll soon be starting my job at Facebook. We're looking for a middle ground for better commute. Considering the 10 mile radius bonus at Facebook, any modern apartment recommendations in Fremont/Newark/Union City/anywhere in East Bay? What we want from an apartme
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- “Left-wing” tech industry bias? Not really... https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/09/27/unions-are-lying-cheating-rats-leaked-video-reveals-amazons-belligerent-anti-worker?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork “Amazon's aggressively anti-union video—which recommends tactics that one commentator
- Facebook expansion in Seattle I've heard Facebook is building a new campus in South Lake Union that will bring the role count to about 6000. Is there any truth to this?