- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- What's up with the Salesforce Logo? Is someone trolling their LinkedIn account? O.o
- Need some advice for career growth Mid 30s. TC: embarrassingly low (<130k, no stock) Have 14 yoe with bi and data engineering on Hadoop. Bs in CS from UC Berkeley. Mostly IT related work (not engineering). Interested in working for large tech company (FANG, Microsoft, salesforce, etc). TBH, haven’t done SE work for long time and I
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Should I open source my personal project under personal or company Github account? I recently worked on a project outside of work that I want to open source. I’ve already gotten approval for it from Salesforce. And I have the option to open source under my personal Github account or Salesforce’s Github account? I feel like I might get more visibility under Salesforce account, bu
- Salesforce or AWS in sales? Hi, I am currently an AWS account manager and have received a job offer as strategic exec at Salesforce. Is there anyone that has worked in both companies and would like to share thoughts? Also, the offer is competitive on salary but does not match my current RSU plan. At Salesforce they claim they
- SalesForce Account Executive Hi currently work for Microsoft, over 10yrs in sales, 2 Master Degrees and looking to work for SalesForce. Any recommendations or referrals?
- Salesforce referral Kindly seeking a referral at Salesforce in Bellevue/Seattle area. 3 YOE in Sales and account management currently. And full time student working on a PMP certification. I’d appreciate any input.
- Salesforce sales roles (names/meanings) Trying to better understand names, levels, and differences between the sales roles at Salesforce. I see titles like Account Executive, Strategic Account Executive, Account Executive GRB, Enterprise AE, etc. I understand the general difference is the size of the customer being called on, but I susp
- How is the Account Executive role @Salesforce? Can anyone from Salesforce tell me about Enterprise Account Executive role? Software and/or SaaS sales, not services. I am looking to know culture, quotas, compensation, benefits and Finially, how to get to a recruiter?
- Salesforce account exec TC! So I might have an offer coming up at salesforce for an account exec role in SF. I checked glassdoor to see what TC is like and it says 120k. I don't believe it though, if TC was really only 120 why would anyone work there especially in SF? Can some salesforce people shed some light here. What is TC
- Salesforce Open Positions Hi All, Looking to work at Salesforce. Current background in customer success involving account management, digital marketing media assembly, email marketing, etc. (~ 1.5 years experience). Any tips/tricks to getting interviewed? Thanks
- AE salary @ Salesforce What is the highest base salary for Account Executives/Client Director at Salesforce in NY? They are willing to offer 160k base, is that their average?
- Salesforce Technical Account Manager Interview What can I expect from their technical interview?