- Your opinion about working at a staffing agency. I recently got an offer to work full-time at a tech staffing agency. I'll be an in-house software developer. Them being a staffing agency, I will work on the projects that they're developing for other companies. I'm excited about the projects they're working on, I like the employees (my future co-wo
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- How do I get someone in Facebook to respond My small agency does a lot of Facebook advertising. We recently lost access to our FB business manager account, but all of our clients’ ads which we were running under it are still live and spending money. We’ve been reduced to helpless observers, as Facebook spends our money and will not respond to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Contracting experience at FB? I was wondering what people have heard about contracting at Facebook for design roles? Are you really treated as a second class Citizen according to some internet posts? =p Got an offer through an agency and would involve me relocating from the colder north so I’m both excited and curious, haha. I
- Has any one worked for a talent agency? I have been recruited by a couple talent agencies, Aquent and Cambay, for a short gig (3-5 months) at Apple and Facebook, both for a similar position. From what I understand the talent agency will pay me but I will be working onsite. Any one have experience working for those talent agencies or any
- 3P dev has access to Facebook core and contributes to it is worried about passing the Engineering interview Had lunch with a friend who works at an agency and has access to Facebook core and is regularly contributing in some way or another in a way where Facebook Engineers are reviewing their code. He’d like to get out of the agency game so I said why don’t you apply at Facebook since you’re working on t