- Working for IBM cloud vs AWS? I have got offer from IBM Cloud as Sr staff software engineer. I have been getting calls from AWS and also MSFT Azure. If I don’t mind salary, how will be working at IBM cloud vs AWS and MSFT for career and learning perspective?
- Amazon AWS vs IBM Currently working as Full Stack Developer at IBM, work has been good but recently environment has not been good. Now I have job offer from Amazon AWS from both UI and Backend teams. What would you suggest? In terms of career growth and work life balance?
- IBM vs AWS for Software Engineer Which one's better growth and opportunities wise?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What’d you do if you were me Before I begin I want to state clearly that I fully acknowledge my part of this problem, so no reminder is needed. I’m just interested in learning how this could be handled. I had this spark app that’s needed for my master thesis. The app needs to run on a decent cluster, and using a cloud
- Is Amazon worth the hype? I keep getting harassed by Amazon recruiters every week, spamming my inbox and linkedin begging me to apply. I was just wondering how many employees are actually working on high-end technologies at Amazon? I know a lot of folks who work their but they all work in teams like A9, goodreads, etc. Mostl
- IBM is winning in cloud. Why does no one acknowledge the fact that IBM is third in the cloud business behind AWS and Azure. The media always says AWS Microsoft and Google are the 3 major cloud providers but that's wrong. Google did about 3 billion in cloud sales in 2017 while IBM did about 17 billion. Makes no sense to me.
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- vote Does it make sense to breakdown giant tech companies strickly from the point of view of consumer?? For example: 1. Will consumer/advertisers benefits more when we have Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc etc as different companies and compete with each other?? User can switch platform if they don't like the policy and operations of one company.. 2. Can AWS serve their customer better if they are