- SSN -- Amazon Prime Card Amazon is asking for SSN to give $80 loaded on Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Is it safe to share?? Pardon me- new in US
- link Visa Inc. Interview Can anyone at Visa shed some light on what to expect for Business Analyst interview? What types of technical questions? You can earn a reward too: https://www.rooftopslushie.com/request/Visa-Inc-BusinessSystems-Analyst-826 TIA!
- Low bonus - discriminated because of my immigration status ? I received a 50% bonus cut and I’m down 5% total comp. performance was very strong according to the review. My manager said he is not responsabile for it and that my hiring manager is. He mentioned that it might be because my work authorisation expires in 10 months and HR did not identify a way to k
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Seeking Referrals so, like my handle says, there is that. experience - 15+ java, includes 8+ android. work authorization - 12+ on a h-1b. will require work visa and green card sponsorships, have approved I-140 in eb-2. seeking - senior and / or lead android developer roles. preferences - definitely do not want to
- Employer ownership of GC queue TLDR; Employers buy quota ahead of time to file 140/485. Employer decides merit and who gets to file. Backlog generated within companies is employers problem. Provisions to turn shady companies employer/employees on each other. I'm a naysayer for only removing country cap, but many of you don't lik
- Help defeat S386 After seeing so many posts drumming up support for S386, packed with misleading statements and demanding "fairness", here is a post to seek support to permanently kill this selfish, repugnant bill. S386 removes the 7% per-country cap for Green Card (GC) approvals. This is being pushed by a well-fun
- [Question] offer decision between DevRel and PM Hi all, I am looking for some advice of offer decision from experienced PMs. Background: developer(7y; embedded systems and backend)/data scientist (2y)/technical PM(1y) Option 1: developer relationship manager / Nvidia TC: X Pros: focus on AI/ML, customer-facing role with Top leading customer,