- Rejections !!! Everyone here talks about their offers and comp but no one is sharing their rejection stories. So here is mine. First on-site after I started my prep. Company Affirm: 3 coding rounds, 2 managerial rounds and one system design. Got rejection email today.
- Affirm or Samsara? Have two offers for integration/partner engineering roles at Affirm and Samsara. Affirm is offering a little more in TC (marginally higher base, signing, RSUs), Samsara does 401k matching (4%). Any thought about these two companies?
- Question for Asian-American brothers We are the most discriminated group in the U.S. Affirmative action ensures that we are held to significantly higher standards in admissions and job offers than other races. Since the 1930s, racist Hollywood and the U.S. media have emasculated and humiliated us, resulting a shocking social effect for
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- is affirm a better choice than FAANG in terms of career trajactory I recently got a solid offer with pretty good title from Affirm that I am contemplating... I have 9 yoe and have been working in startups mostly. What I want in my next job is 1) personal and professional growth with clear trajactory- interested in switching from ic to managerial role in a year or t
- Booz Allen Hamilton Potential Offer Hi everyone, I have a feeling that I may receive an offer from Booz Allen Hamilton and I have some questions. Before that, here’s a breakdown of my situation: Current Company: NASA, not a contractor. I’m leaving due to stagnancy and extremely toxic pompous and arrogant culture. TC: – $112k base
- Beware! Biggest Problem with pre IPO startup comp When I got offer from affirm last year, I was so happy that I could be a millionaire when the company goes public. I got around 70k shares which is really huge. After an year, I felt the biggest punch! I found out that i cant leave the company until the company goes public. If I leave , say for exa
- Move to Affirm from Google Have an offer from Affirm and I’m not sure about moving to a less well established company. Tc about the same: ~250k
- Affirm vs. FAANG New Grad Offers Got offers from Google and Affirm. Affirm seems to have high-calibre people and is expanding quickly, while Google is stable and I’ll have opportunities to work on different products. Where should I go considering career growth, learning, and company prospects?
- Qualifications not color! Forgot to press mute button. So I was offered a job. It’s a big company and I think I was chosen because I have brown skin. I don’t believe affirmative action at all and I am definitely qualified for the position. I was in a call 10 minutes before it started and overheard a conversation in the background. It basically went as f
- Affirm or AWS Laid off due to Oracle reorg in March. Got offer from Affirm SF and AWS Seattle. Which one to choose?
- Apple vs Affirm May be receiving offers from both companies and wanted to see which is better for my career trajectory. About 4 YOE, interested in backend engineering such as APIs, platform engineering. Apple would be fullstack work with focus on front end which I'm not too keen on in comparison to backend while Af
- Affirm vs. Yelp for New Grad Have a return offer from Yelp and an offer from Affirm. Unsure about which company is the best to start my career at :/
- Serious: It’s not “cool” to be White right now. I applied to 36 jobs over the last few months and each time I disclosed that I was a) White and b) Male. My response rate was zero. Yes, zero. Two weeks ago I started applying by putting “does not wish to identify” or whatever option was available that did not force me to provide race or sex inform
- Affirm Affirm employees, do you think you guys are going to make it big? I'm contemplating a job offer.
- How is Affirm? Affirm is in the booming fintech space and got more funding recently. But can anyone from Affirm chime in on their experience, future of the company and whether you think it'll IPO? TC: $190k YOE: 4 after Masters
- Are good startups worth considering vs FANG? I'm not talking about startups that are going to ipo next year but startups that probably have 3-5 more years before ipo. Probably companies like affirm, gusto, rubrik, etc. Are those generally worth it if you have a g/Fb offer? I'm a new grad and I feel that fb/g is a better choice but did people
- Which company should I join? Have offers from Twitter, Affirm or Docker
- Affirm Data Science Offer What should I be looking at? Also, how do I practically evaluate the options?