- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier 1/2/3 companies in Bay Area for SWE Let’s do this millionth time, Tier 1 considering pay, prestige, wlb, talent, benefits etc. Here are my rankings Tier 1: Google NetFlix Facebook Apple Uber Tier 2: Amazon Linkedin Dropbox Lyft Airbnb Microsoft Twitter Robinhood Slack Square Pinterest Tier 3: Salesforce Oracle Reddit Quora IBM Nv
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- IBM Offer Negotiation Tips I’m expecting to receive an offer from IBM today. The recruiter has told me the offer needs one more approval before she can discuss it with me. When I told them my target salary, they didn’t seem put off by it at all, so I think I should have asked for more. 😔. I was also reviewing their medical
- Benefits at IBM? How are they? Do they stack up?
- IBM or a Healthcare org? I have competing offers from IBM security and another from a healthcare org. IBM base: ~100K +benefits (permanent position) Other: ~160 K + crappy health insurance(contract position) I would love to be in the security domain but the work at the healthcare org would be more challenging (rewarding).
- Salary vs Job Satisfaction I recently joined IBM (less than 6 mths) ago and I right away started hating my job. I moved to IBM from one of the big and better parts of US and this IBM location is in one of the most impoverished places of US. The salary was good. Now I have got a job offer from one of my old client for a full t
- link Anyone worried about RIFs and how your company does it.... This is a sobering take... these are the kinds of tactics your company may well use to do it: "Among ProPublica’s findings, IBM: Denied older workers information the law says they need in order to decide whether they’ve been victims of age bias, and required them to sign away the right to go to co
- IBM 401K matching I have a question on IBM's 401K plan: From www-01.ibm.com/employment/us/benefits/2019_Benefits_and_HR_Programs.pdf: • Automatically enrolled into the before-tax 401(k) at 5% of eligible earnings after approximately one month on payroll, if no action taken • May increase contribution up to 80% of p
- IBM Performance Incentive Profit Sharing? IBM PIPS for Senior Advisory Engineer level, can someone help explain what kind of benefits? Cash reward, % of salary or RSU?
- IBM band 7 salary and benefits in Austin hi guys, can you please tell me what is the avg salary package for Band 7 Software Developer in IBM Austin..thanks
- vote Does it make sense to breakdown giant tech companies strickly from the point of view of consumer?? For example: 1. Will consumer/advertisers benefits more when we have Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc etc as different companies and compete with each other?? User can switch platform if they don't like the policy and operations of one company.. 2. Can AWS serve their customer better if they are