- Help defeat S386 After seeing so many posts drumming up support for S386, packed with misleading statements and demanding "fairness", here is a post to seek support to permanently kill this selfish, repugnant bill. S386 removes the 7% per-country cap for Green Card (GC) approvals. This is being pushed by a well-fun
- Employer ownership of GC queue TLDR; Employers buy quota ahead of time to file 140/485. Employer decides merit and who gets to file. Backlog generated within companies is employers problem. Provisions to turn shady companies employer/employees on each other. I'm a naysayer for only removing country cap, but many of you don't lik
- Seeking Referrals so, like my handle says, there is that. experience - 15+ java, includes 8+ android. work authorization - 12+ on a h-1b. will require work visa and green card sponsorships, have approved I-140 in eb-2. seeking - senior and / or lead android developer roles. preferences - definitely do not want to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SSN -- Amazon Prime Card Amazon is asking for SSN to give $80 loaded on Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Is it safe to share?? Pardon me- new in US
- [Question] offer decision between DevRel and PM Hi all, I am looking for some advice of offer decision from experienced PMs. Background: developer(7y; embedded systems and backend)/data scientist (2y)/technical PM(1y) Option 1: developer relationship manager / Nvidia TC: X Pros: focus on AI/ML, customer-facing role with Top leading customer,
- link Visa Inc. Interview Can anyone at Visa shed some light on what to expect for Business Analyst interview? What types of technical questions? You can earn a reward too: https://www.rooftopslushie.com/request/Visa-Inc-BusinessSystems-Analyst-826 TIA!