- Divorce vs working on marriage I know Blind is not always the best place for advice, but I want to ask anyways as I’m curious to hear from others who are in successful or unsuccessful marriages. Wife and I have been married for 3 years. We weren’t the best choice for each other in hindsight, but past is past. Currently we do not
- How USCIS use social media info for VISA? This is annoying because it’s interfere the privacy! And I can’t imagine this could happen in US, which claims itself as country with freedom of speech. But curious practically how this would work? I gave USCIS the name of my Facebook, reddit, YouTube. Then what will they do? I can only think that
- link Dayyyum. LONDON — After European policymakers adopted a sweeping data privacy law last year, the big question was how regulators would use their newfound authority against the most powerful technology companies. In the first major example, the French data protection authority announced Monday that it had fi
and industry lounge.
- System Design Interviews : What do the interviewers look for ? I've been reading through Grokking the System Design Interview, System Design Primer for past couple of days but I'm still not sure how to approach the interviews(or rather, what the interviewer will be looking for) For e.g if the question is Design a video distribution system, there are so many as
- What to say/not say on the vlog? I have my personal vlog in YouTube where I share some professional advice and personal experience working in tech field. Rcently, I came across someone talking about privacy policies. Question: what can and cannot be discussed/disclosed in vlogs? Can I mention technologies that we use and explain so