- link White police officers are not more likely to fatally shoot minorities compared to black or Hispanic officers https://www.psypost.org/2019/07/white-police-officers-are-not-more-likely-to-fatally-shoot-minorities-compared-to-black-or-hispanic-officers-54090 New research suggest that the push for Racial diversity within police forces is not likely to reduce minority being targeted by the police.
- Rejected by Google SVP Approved by HC and also Team matching was done perfectly, hiring manager liked me and my work. Recruiter also told that i am approved by Compensation team but SVP of the org rejected my packet. He also told me that he is now targeting different org, I know chances are very thin but anyone face this
- Do diversity programs ever cross the line? I generally consider myself pretty liberal and am a strong proponent of diversity, but there’s one policy in the name of diversity that really does not sit well with me. Several companies in the Bay Area have special referral bonuses for referring underrepresented minorities, i.e. If you refer an en
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Some questions on diversity I know we’ve discussed at length on what the whole point of “diversity in tech” movement is, with most answers ultimately coming down to 1. Reducing blind spots 2. Maybe a better eye for market opportunities 3. PR BS I certainly believe that the hiring bar should not be lower for anyone based on r
- Microsoft’s Role on Holding Managers Accountable? I have heard alot about Diversity, Inclusion and Racial Equality at this weeks DTA conference in Las Vegas, yet not much has changed. What can Microsoft Leadership do to create greater accountability for managers who unfairly target employees throughout the year and hand out low rewards without leg
- Why I Wear A Suit When I was a kid I dreamed of wearing a suit - like the men I saw on television. At the time I had no idea what these guys did for a living, but I wanted it all. You can't blame a guy for dreaming big, right? This was the 60's - before #Fortnight #DowntonAbbey and #StormyDaniels I took an accountin
- Why I Wear a Suit When I was a kid I dreamed of wearing a suit - like the men I saw on television. At the time I had no idea what these guys did for a living, but I wanted it all - buzzing my secretary, asking her to bring me a cocktail and sit on my lap while she took dictation. You can't blame a guy for dreaming bi
- Need Job advice Hello Blinders, I need your advice in my job search, I am Finance professional in a reputable consulting company with 5 years of diverse experience, In september of this year i started to look for new opportunities and all I got was several interviews with recruiters but never moved forward to get a